SESSION III – PROBLEMS OF PROTECTION & SHARING
- analyses from the field of humanistic geography, anthropogeography, geography of culture and regions, psycho-cartography, etc.
- integrative actions focused on the protection of cultural and natural heritage, and public engagement
- how to protect landscape and its elements without hampering the development and necessary transformations?
- how to protect landscape’s integrity and fragility without limiting its accessibility?
- what is the relationship between the idea of sustainable development and current landscape treatment?
Possible most interested professionals: landscape architects, geographers, public engagement specialists, specialists in heritage protection, planners & urbanists, researchers of culture, conservators, anthropo-geographers etc.