SESSION I – DEFINITIONS, THEORY & CONTEMPORARY PERCEPTION OF LANDSCAPE
- landscape studies: definitions, theories and methods
- can landscape be assessed and priced? – problems with the valorisation of landscape elements
- contemporary trends in and landscape research and planning
- 21st – century world and its attitude to landscape
- doctrinal documents as regards landscape – directions, models, and future
- natural landscapes, nature and its protection, and the role of multidisciplinary landscape studies in developing the nature protection policies
Possible most interested professionals: landscape researchers, archaeologists, geographers, landscape architects, conservators, anthropo-geographers, historians, cultural anthropologists, theorists of culture, ethnologists, natural philosophers, environmentalists, heritage specialists etc.